College Taster Day & Open Day – Stephenson Campus
Date: Sat, 13 November 2021
Time: 09:00/10:00 - 13:00
Venue: Stephenson Campus, LE67 3TNRegister for the Taster/Open day
Join us for a Taster Day or Open Day to learn everything you need to know about studying with us!
TASTER DAY (09:00 – 13:00)
- Structured event running from 9am – 1pm
- Experience a two hour taster session in your chosen subject area
- Talks available for parents/guardians: Admissions, Apprenticeships, Higher Education, Student Services, Additional Learning Support, Transport, Maths and English.
- Choose the Taster Day option if: You’ve got a good idea which subject you’re interested in and want to find out what it’s really like to study here at SMB College Group!
OPEN DAY (10:00 – 13:00)
- Open campus event running from 10am – 1pm.
- Tour our fantastic facilities, meet some of our expert teaching staff, and learn more about the wide variety of courses on offer.
- Choose the Open Day option if: It’s your first time visiting us and you want to get a feel for the college, or if you’re interested in a few different courses and are trying to decide which course is right for you.
We’ll also have staff available on the day who can assist with any of your funding or transport questions, as well as our student support teams who can talk to you about any extra help you might need during your time at college.
COURSES AT THE STEPHENSON CAMPUS
- Access to HE (Health Professions)
- Beauty Therapy
- Business & Management
- Human Resources (CIPD
- Health & Social Care
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Electrical Installation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Childcare & Early Years
- Foundation Learning
- Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Engineering
- Light Vehicle Engineering
- Professional Construction
- Painting & Decorating
- Leicester Tigers HITZ – Jump into Employment
- Teacher Training qualifications
HOW TO FIND US
Address: Stephenson Campus, Thornborough Road, Coaville, LE67 3TN
We look forward to seeing you there!
Any questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.