Open Events for this Academic Year
We are delighted to announce the dates for our open events for the forthcoming academic year:
Saturday 7 November - Open Day – Register your interest here
Wednesday 9 December - Open Evening – Register your interest here
Saturday 27 February - Open Day
Wednesday 21 April - Open Evening
Saturday 26 June - Open Day
If you are considering your Post 16 options, then join us at one of our open events to learn more about our courses and life at the College.
What you can expect from our open events
Our open events for the remainder of this calendar year will be online but we are hoping to be able to host these again in College at some point next year.
However, either way, they are the perfect opportunity for you to find out more about our College.
Our Virtual Events include:
- Welcome from our Principal
- Virtual Tour of the College
- Full details of our courses
- Q&A sessions with current students
- Live Q&A sessions with our lecturers
- Interactive areas with activities and challenges
- Presentations from student services on student welfare, enrichment, work experience, finance, transport and more
- Admissions team available to assist with the application process
- Personal career advice and guidance from our Careers Advisor
Our Open Events in College allow you to
- View the fantastic facilities including our industry standard workshops
- Meet our friendly lecturers and ask any questions
- Try your hand at our taster activities
- Meet some of our current students and find out what college like is like
- Pop in to our Student Services Team and talk to them about student welfare, enrichment, work experience, finance, transport and more
- Complete an application form and arrange an interview
You can register your interest now for our November and December events by completing the form on the links below:
Once you have registered, we will keep in touch and send you further updates as the open day approaches, including the timetable for the Q&A sessions.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org